Many visible signs of aging can be traced back to volume loss. Dermal fillers restore lost volume, smooth lines, soften creases, plump lips and restore a more youthful appearance. This popular rejuvenation treatment is a cost-effective way to look younger without surgery or downtime. Products like Juvéderm, Restylane, Radiesse and Revanesse Versa are FDA approved and used by our skilled injectors to fulfil your desired look. Here are some facts about dermal fillers:
- Quick, relatively painless with immediate results lasting up to 1 year
- Adds volume in areas that have lost volume due to aging on the face and hands
- Contours the face by adding definition and volume to the chin and cheek area
- Improves the look of dark circles and hollowness under the eyes
- Reduces the appearance of pitted acne scares
- Sculpts the jawline
- Results specific to the patient’s desired look
Hyaluronic acid is the most popular filler ingredient because it is nearly identical to the chemical that is naturally produced in our body. These HA type fillers come with little risk of an allergic reaction and are absorbed by your body naturally over time.
There are other types of dermal fillers, such as ones made of calcium-based microspheres. These have the highest lift ability of all filler types and are frequently used to augment jawlines, cheekbones and the back of the hands.
Our highly trained providers at Modern Aesthetic Centers consult with each client to address their individual aesthetic concerns, desired look and develop a customized treatment plan. We don’t have a one-size-fits-all approach to the fillers we choose to inject. Dermal filler types and brands are chosen based on the clients need and desired look.